Sunday, September 11, 2011

ALMOST 40 BUT LOSING 30


I was 311 lbs 3 weeks ago and even though my scale at home isn't the same I've lost around 30 lbs. I don't have a picture of myself today but I do have one of me at 311.

Look at me smiling. I have no idea how big I am and I think I have just a few pounds to loose.

Strangely, I am not hungry and even though I want a double cheese burger with a side of macaroni and cheese I think I'll save that meal for my victory.

I'm gonna shoot for 220 lbs and see if I wanna take it to 210. But as for now that's my goal. 50 more pounds and I think I'll be there in no time.

But I have some digging to do first. I have to understand what got me here in the first place. So, I'm planning on working on a chronology to discover when I started having weight issues and when my weight has fluctuated up and then down.

Daunting. But if I want this to be permanent then I have to make that leap and get to the change I want to have in my life.

Goal for December: 220 lbs, dinner with parents on Christmas, able to run 10k and training for 1/2 Marathon for January.

At this rate I feel anything is possible.

Oh... Goal for next Summer: Speedo? Ok, well how about board shorts that don't have an elastic waistband in the back and a tight tank top?

No comments:

Post a Comment