Thursday, October 13, 2011

My , How Time Has Passed...


Just a quick check-in.

I've reached the half-way point. I'm down 45 lbs and everything is great.

Week 6 gave me a peace of mind about how hard I have worked and how far I have come and I have a ways to go, even still.

Oddly, even though I'm half-way to my goal weight, I think I might want to adjust it lower. If that's the case then I'll be half-way to my goal weight in another 15 lbs.

Just to be clear, I was 311 lbs and my goal is 220 lbs. I might take it down to 210 or 200. As it is, I am planning to lose 90 lbs. Taking it lower means it will be 100 to 110 lbs. Those numbers scare me a little. Not that it's a low weight but that I was 100 to 110 lbs over weight. 90 isn't a triple digit number... It's safe. 100 is a bit intense for my psyche. But if that's where I need to go then that's where I need to go.

(BTW: The pic you see above is from:
http://wins.failblog.org/2011/10/07/epic-win-photos-sassy-embroidery-win/

No comments:

Post a Comment