Monday, December 14, 2009

Remembering for the Holidays

Saturday was a kickin' holiday party at my friend David's house. It was a great party and it was nice to see a lot of the guys I hang with at the Hole outside the bar.

However, I ran into my ex. Hmph. He was curt with me, but I found it ironic. I guess what I'm getting at is this: there are a lot of people I've had to let go and it's never easy. I think at this time of year I am feeling it more because it's the time people usually cuddle up with their loved one. I thought I was going to finally have that this year. I don't. So, do I need to mourn the loss of a dream or hope? Do I just go on and hope for next year.

I don't want to give up on that dream. I've let some dreams go because I realized they weren't what I needed to be but this one... I don' think I'm asking for too much. But maybe the dream isn't for me to have. That makes me sad so I'm not going to vote for that last choice.

11 days to Christmas. Tonight is the 4th night of Hanukkah. IT's all good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment