Sunday, March 18, 2012

Miles and Miles and Miles....

It's been a while but I've had such an amazing time.

First off, there have been changes afoot. I'm in my own place and loving it. Of course it's day 2 and I have a ton of unpacking to do but it's nice to have a place all my own.

It's a cute little studio and I'm close to everything.

I've completed my 3rd 1/2 Marathon. So far it's been life this:

-Disney World 1/2= 3:01:45
-Death Valley 1/2= 2:48:00
-San Diego/Petco 1/2= 2:40:18

And here's some pictures!
Yup. That's me doing something I never thought I could.

As far as weight loss. I have finally settled into the 2.20-ish range. It's a nice weight. I would like to go lower and stay lower but I think this is where I need to be right now. And I'm glad I can manage it.

Other wise, life is good right now.

That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment