Monday, January 23, 2012

And the Date Goes On

8 months until 40! And, I've got a bunch of stuff to do.

First off, I'm phasing off of Optifast. I'll have 8 weeks of maintenance and then monthly meeting for a few months. I've been at 205 for a few weeks now and just hanging around a 3 lb range up or down. It's nice to be a weight that is so low and be able to maintain it.

I ran the Disney World 1/2 Marathon.
 3 hours, 1 minute, 46 seconds. And that brings me to 1/2 Marathons:

February: Death Valley 1/2
March: San Diego 1/2
April: La Jolla 1/2
May:
June: Rock-N-Roll 1/2
July:
August: America's Finest City 1/2
September: Disneyland 1/2
October:
November:
December:
January: Disney World 1/2

Just have to find 5 more and complete the full year, but I'm excited! I'm ready to run and get to 40 with a bang.

Then there's dating. I'm back on the market and I've been on 2 dates. One cancelled the other... well, he was really awesome and I'm excited to see him again. That said, I know I'm single and available so I'm not going to settle down too son but I'm sure excited to be out again and meeting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment