Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Home Stretch...

I'm in the home stretch.

I have 3 more assignments left for my MA and after that I'll be out on an externship. I'm trying to focus on Orthopedics. It looks like a great field and I think it will be great to see people get better rather than treat the sick and dying.

In other news: I've developed a habit of not wanting to go out and be with people. Socially, that is. I don't know if I'm just becoming a recluse or if I genuinely dislike the majority of the population out there but I'm curious about it. I spoke to a few people and really what it comes down to, in my opinion, is this- Most people follow things the media tell them to and can't think for themselves most of the time. I find people to be phony. I find them smiling and putting on their best face but I don't feel like there's anything sincere about it.

Now, I'm speaking in sweeping generalities but to be honest I can say that there are only a hand full of people I find to be genuine and sincere.

I'll have to think about that a bit more, I guess.

Any way, I'm almost done with school and I can't wait to get this next phase started.

No comments:

Post a Comment