Friday, March 5, 2010

Feelin' It

I've been feeling a bit low recently. I guess it's all the changes I've been experiencing. But I do have to say that I've had a big break through.

After being angry for so long, I have finally found compassion. I've also found forgiveness and I have also found myself guilty of being human.

My ex had been checking out my profile on a website. I know this because when you open the "pals" list his picture popped up as someone who has looked at my profile. So I sent him an angry message. Not horrible, but angry. When he wrote me back he expressed his confusion over why I am upset with him and ehy I have chosen to not communicate with him. And he also said he wanted me to move on... Wha-wha-wha-What???

Yes. I was not moving on. I have not been moving on for a long time. I have been harboring how angry I have been.

And then there is my Mom. She said to me the other day, "You stay angry. You want everyone to know how angry you are and how you feel wronged by someone." Yikes. That's an honest assessment.

Growing up sucks. But I'm glad I'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment